Our approach goes beyond just playing the game. Our Hazmat Interactive Learning Simulation (ILS), Hazmat Control & Containment™ is a serious game that teaches serious content. Hazmat Control & Containment™ consists of five hazmat incident scenarios that have been designed to address core hazmat problems that were identified through cognitive task analysis, expert interviews, and case studies.
Hazmat Control & Containment™ provides trainers:
- Advanced training technology simulations for more effective, engaging training
- An Instructional Guide that makes it easy to add Hazmat Control & Containment™ to existing classroom based courses, and enabling the most effective instruction possible.
Version 2.0 is now available for sale.
Hazmat Control & Containment™ Version 2.0 includes:
- Improved resources
- Updated navigation
- An embedded eScene
- New activities
- And an Instructor’s Guide!
PLUS Hazmat Control & Containment™ is now:
- SCORM Compliant
- Can be delivered online, or through your own Learning Management System (LMS)
- Easy to customize for any client!
Hazmat Control & Containment™ can be customized to include different chemicals, resources, and spill scenarios to ensure that the content is relevant to your learner audience. In addition, Hazmat Control & Containment™ can even be customized with your company logo and licensed for multiple users.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at (866) 619-3676 for more information!